This three day, non-competitive festival highlights the unique-to-the-area cycling industry and helps to support the local cycling community. This truly is one of the world's great cycling areas.
The weekend showcases some of the many beautiful road rides Lane County has to offer and culminates at the annual Blackberry bRamble, supporting the Greater Eugene Area Riders (GEARs).
- Bike Builders' Tour where riders will tour the facilities of three, local, high-end bicycle manufacturers
- Wine Country Ride, passing some of the many award winning wineries in the area
- Supported Century ride to the Oregon Coast
- Friday night barbeque dinner for all riders
- Nightly beer/wine garden
- Mechanic support
- Light refreshments
- Sponsor/partner information
It will be an adventure and experience that will leave you with new friends and warm memories of the quiet roads and mouth-watering scenery that makes the Willamette and Mohawk valleys the bike heaven of Oregon.